Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be in charge of all maintenance activities of the CCM part (continuous casting machine):
- Ensure compliance with the execution of the preventive and corrective maintenance schedule of the various equipment, materials, by managing the priorities, safety and constraints of production.
- Respond to serious breakdowns and resolve problems quickly.
- Control the interventions carried out, propose improvements in machine performance in terms of costs and utilization rate.
- Organize the teams, train them, lead them, and provide them with technical support.
- Raise awareness and train personnel in predictive maintenance.
- Ensure technological supervision and technical document management
Diploma of Higher Education; DUT in Electromechanical Engineering and having an experience of at least 8 years in a similar function in heavy industry (Steelworks, Rolling mill, Foundry, Cement …)
- You are familiar with GMAO
- You are acquainted with problem solving methods and continuous improvement tools (PDCA, 5S, SMED, AMDEC…)
- You are endowed with leadership, team spirit, organizational skills and communication skills
- technical English is essential