Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be in charge of all HT/MT/BT Electrical maintenance activities of the steelworks department and as such your mission will:
- Develop the preventive and corrective maintenance schedule for the various equipment and materials, while managing the priorities, safety and constraints of production.
- Respond to serious breakdowns and solve problems quickly.
- Control the interventions carried out, propose improvements in machine performance in terms of costs and operation rate.
- Organize the teams, train them, lead them, and provide them with technical support.
- Raise awareness and train personnel in predictive maintenance.
- Ensure technological supervision and technical document management
- Master degree level; Engineer in Electrical Engineering, you have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar function in heavy industry (steelworks, foundry, cement …)
- You have a successful experience in the field of HT&MT electrical equipment management
- You are familiar with GMAO
- You are endowed with leadership, team spirit, organizational skills and communication skills